This machine can function as a regular driving telehandler for operations in and around a rail depot, but at the same time it is also suitable as an aerial platform for performing a wide variety of jobs on the railway.
- Work cage capacity 400kg (3 persons + tools)
- Hydrostatic 4-wheel drive and 4-wheel braking both on rail and on the road
- 3.5 KVA power generator, 220V sockets in the work cage
- Pantograph (4.80 - 5.80 m) for digital height and shift measurement with data logger
- Aluminium rail trailer for transporting materials and tools up to 500kg
All prices include 19% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application
Aerial work platform, for railway use, with tracks
Rail-mounted aerial work platform Hybrid (greenline)
Safety fence (physical work area fencing)
Impact wrench, petrol