The concentration of various gases can be measured accurately and easily prior to and during work. Provides optimal personal protection.
- IntelliFlash, acoustic (95 DB) and vibration signal
- Battery capacity up to 12 hours
- Data logging, interval 15 seconds
- ATEX EX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 certified
- The versatility of multi-gas with the simplicity of a single button
|explosion hazardous gas (%LEL or Vol.%)||0 - 100|
|carbon monoxide (ppm CO)||0 - 500|
|hydrogen sulphide (ppm H2S)||0 - 100|
|oxygen (Vol.%)||0 - 30|
All prices include 16% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application
Gas leak detector
Gas detector, stationary
DMR VHF walkie-talkie enhanced with broadcasting licence