CO2 extinguishers are used in rooms that contain advanced technical equipment. Good fire protection is vital and is mandatory in commercial spaces. Carbon dioxide extinguishers, or CO2 extinguishers, are generally used in areas where valuable technical equipment is found. In server rooms, for example.
- Suitable for putting out fires involving equipment with a live current
- No consequential damage due to the extinguisher residue.
- Controlled extinguishing possible
- Suitable for extinguishing liquid fires.
- Is usually used in areas containing high-grade technical equipment (for example, server rooms)
|dimensions (cm)||14 x 66|
|filled weight (kg)||15|
|spraying time (sec.)||25|
All prices include 19% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application
Powder extinguisher 6 kg
(+5 rental days)
Powder extinguisher trolley
Powder extinguisher, mobile