The advanced barcode technology makes it possible to carry out and record height measurements very quickly, without errors. This levelling instrument, designed for professionals, is suitable for surveying, precision levelling and monitoring of structures.
- Easy to transfer levels
- Accurate, optical instrument.
- With horizontal edge.
- With stadia marks.
- Precision and digital levelling instruments only available from Geo & Safety branches
- Universal tripod connector 5/8"
- Precision levelling instrument and digital levelling instruments only available from Geo & Safety branches
- Including communication cable, memory card with adapter, battery, charger and sun cover
including 19% VAT
|elevation reading||digital and analogue|
|Optical accuracy (mm)||2,0|
|Digital accuracy on standard rod (mm)||1,0|
|Digital accuracy on invar telescopic rod (mm)||0,3|
|Minimum adjustable distance (m)||0,6|
|Electronic measurement range (m)||1,8 to 110|
|software for continuous levelling||yes|
All prices include 19% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POR = price on request
Precision level instrument
Digital levelling instrument
Optical level, for construction
GPS Rover iCON
Nitrile cylinder plugs