Cables and pipes may be damaged during excavation work. This can be dangerous, for instance if there is a short circuit or a gas leak, but it can also add up considerably in costs. The negative impact as a result of electricity, water, gas, telephone or internet failure is often enormous. Companies or individuals who carry out excavation work are legally obliged to do so carefully. With this cable finder, you are able to accurately and reliably detect, locate and mark underground cables before beginning the excavation work. In combination with the signal generator, dead cables and metal pipes can also be detected, the depth is given and even cracks and blockages can be located.
- Starts up automatically with max. signal and in last-used mode
- Localization of sewer inspection camera possible
- Built-in test function
- Depth readout (on advanced set)
- Auto mode for scanning the site (all signals)
- Radio mode for detecting cables and pipes that transmit their own signal.
- Power mode for tracing live power cables.
- Generator mode detects the signal from the generator, 33 kHz standard frequency 8 kHz for medium range and 512/640 Hz for long distances
- Comes in slipcase and includes cables for direct connection of generator
- Detects the camera head on drain cameras (13480 and 13481)
|Code 15336||per day 70,21 € including 19% VAT per week 175,53 € including 19% VAT|
|Power mode frequency (Hz)||50 or 60|
|Radio mode frequency (kHz)||15 or 60|
|frequency generator mode||8 or 33 kHz and 512 or 640 Hz|
|depth indication||0,3 to 3,0m|
All prices include 19% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POR = price on request
Metal detector (objects)
Ground-penetrating radar DS2000
Cable finder ultra
Metal detector (coins, jewellery, etc.)